Free Online Learning
Free MO DOR Tests
Permit Practice Tests, Motorcycle Practice Tests, CDL Practice Tests.
Click below to enter MO Practice Tests
GCFLearnFree: This program has helped millions around the world learn the essential skills they need to live and work in the 21st century. From Microsoft Office and email to reading, math, and more, GCFLearnFree.org offers 125 tutorials, including more than 1,100 lessons, videos, and interactives, completely free.
EBSCOhost Databases: Through a library of tens of thousands of full-text journals and magazines from renowned publishers, EBSCO serves the content needs of all researchers (academic, medical, K-12, public library, corporate, government, etc.).
Click below for EBSCOhost Databases
LearningExpress Library: Designed to help people succeed on the tests they must pass to gain citizenship, improve their testing skills or to further their education or career. Over 300 online academic and licensing practice tests including HiSet, GED, SAT, ACT, GRE, LSAT, Advanced Placement, civil service, military, real estate, law enforcement, citizenship, TOEFL, ESL and basic skills for elementary, middle and high school skills improvement and much more. Test preparation materials span ages from elementary through adult. This testing resource also provides instant scoring and customized feedback.
This site has test preparation for HiSet and GED high school equivalency exams.
Click below to enter LEARNING EXPRESS
Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success: Provides resources to boost basic workplace and job search skills, and prepare job seekers for advanced occupational training. This interactive, self-paced learning approach allows job seekers to learn at their convenience.
With Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success job seekers will:
- Improve key workplace skills such as business writing and presentation proficiencies
- Use award-winning step-by-step job search and resume building tools to land better jobs, faster
- Improve or learn the computer and internet skills necessary to succeed in today’s market
- Prepare for specific careers with professional licensing and aptitude tests
- Master the art of interviewing for professional advancement, career change or workforce entry
- Refresh or dramatically improve or refresh basic skills in reading, writing and math
Legal forms for Family Law–Divorce, Custody, etc http://www.selfrepresent.mo.gov
Business Legal Forms http://www.sos.mo.gov/business/corporations